T.P. KIRAN KUMAR
- Finance professional with nearly 40 years of experience in handling finance, accounts and tax matters
- Committed to individual transformation, volunteering and social work.
- Translated 9 titles of Osho and Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist” to Kannada
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS — 1981-1993
- Fellow member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India since 1979
- Editor/Publisher of Osho Vachana a monthly magazine in Kannda, dedicated to individual transformation.
- Joint Treasurer of Bangalore Chapter of SPICMACAY (Society for Promotion of Indian Classical Music & Culture Amongst Youth)
- Ex-trustee of Nirvan Foundation Trust, an organisation dedicated to promotion of Indian classical music – both Hindustani and Carnatic
- Nearly 40 years of experience in finance/accounting function of variety of Industries, Leasing and Hire-purchase companies, NGOs.
- Handled Management Consultancy and Sick Industries Rehabilitation assignments, trained senior/middle level managers in “Finance for Non-finance Executives.”
- Have been editing and publishing Osho Vachana, a Kannada monthly magazine (circulation – 4,000 copies), dedicated to individual growth and transformation containing the words of wisdom of both Eastern and Western Enlightened Masters, for the past twenty one years.
- Have translated 9 titles of Osho and Paulo Coelho’s “The Alchemist” to Kannada, apart from editing, layout and proof reading 60+ titles of Anubhava Prakashana